New Topeka & Lawrence Locations!
Private Consultation and Fitting Rooms
Expert Advice • Friendly and Supportive Staff
Call or stop in a Breathe retail location – Breathe carries thousands of items like these for sale and rent:
The staff made the process effortless and educational. I would recommend Breathe to anyone in need of medical equipment as it is a great resource to the community.” – Sandie C., Walk-In Client
- Vast array of products from high quality manufacturers. Portable Oxygen • Oxygen Concentrators • Nebulizers and Supplies • CPAP • BiPAP • CPAP Supplies • Diabetic Footwear • Mastectomy Products/Prostheses • Compression Garments • Lift Chairs • Wheelchair for sale and rent • Walkers • Canes • Crutches • Home and Bath Aids • Personal Aids and Supplies • Rollators • Low Air Loss Mattresses • Patient Lifts • Low Boy Beds • Full Electric Beds • Semi Electric Beds • Ostomy Supplies • Ileostomy Supplies • Bariatric DME • Suction Machines • and much much more!
- Breathe accepts Medicare and most commercial insurance.
Breathe’s in-house billing department makes your life easier.
- Registered Respiratory Therapists provide free consultation, set-up for CPAP/BiPAP and home oxygen. Complete plan of care, follow-up and education.
- Private and relaxed fitting rooms at our retail locations
- Breathe is accredited by the Joint Commission
The Joint Commission standards address Breathe’s performance in specific areas and specify requirements to ensure our patients’ care and services are provided in a safe manner. The Joint Commission develops its standards in consultation with home care experts, providers and researchers, as well as measurement experts, purchasers and consumers.
When I was in need of a pair of diabetic shoes, the staff made this an easy process for me. I was able to get an appointment made for a fitting right away, and when issues arose with the shoes the problems were fixed immediately.-Stan H., Diabetic Shoes
I always receive outstanding service with excellent care from the Breathe staff. As soon as I walk in the store, I am warmly greeted and enjoy visiting with them. The staff is highly educated and presents that knowledge in a way that everyone can understand. –Jerry B., CPAP/O2 User
I love coming in the store, the staff is always friendly and available to help me with all my needs. The on-site Respiratory Therapist gives great recommendations on CPAP masks and other equipment. I enjoy that she takes time to get to know my preferences to find the best mask fit.-Linda H., CPAP User