Visit our Topeka Location
Respiratory Therapists On-Site
Private Consultation and Fitting Rooms
CPAP Supplies, CPAP Machines, CPAP Masks
Convenient CPAP Resupply Program
Expert Advice • Extensive Inventory • Friendly and Supportive Staff
Call or stop into Breathe’s retail location – Breathe carries all of the top brands of CPAP & BiPAP machines, CPAP masks, and CPAP supplies.
- Registered Respiratory Therapists provide free consultation, set-up for CPAP/BiPAP and home oxygen. Complete plan of care, follow-up and education.
- Private and relaxed fitting rooms at our retail location.
- Breathe accepts Medicare and most commercial insurance. Breathe’s in-house billing department makes your life easier.
- Breathe has a vast array of products from high quality manufacturers. Portable Oxygen • Oxygen Concentrators • Nebulizers and Supplies • CPAP Machines • BiPAP • CPAP masks • CPAP Supplies • Mastectomy Products/Prostheses • Compression Socks • Compression Garments • Lift Chairs • Wheelchairs • Walkers • Canes • Crutches • Home Aids • Bath Aids • Personal Aids and Supplies • Rollators • Low Air Loss Mattresses • Patient Lifts • Low Boy Beds • Full Electric Beds • Semi Electric Beds • Bariatric DME • Suction Machines • and much much more!
- Breathe is accredited by the Joint Commission
The Joint Commission standards address Breathe’s performance in specific areas and specify requirements to ensure our patients’ care and services are provided in a safe manner. The Joint Commission develops its standards in consultation with home care experts, providers and researchers, as well as measurement experts, purchasers and consumers.
The staff made the process effortless and educational. I would recommend Breathe to anyone in need of medical equipment as it is a great resource to the community.” -Sandie C., Walk-In Client
I always receive outstanding service with excellent care from the Breathe staff. As soon as I walk in the store, I am warmly greeted and enjoy visiting with them. The staff is highly educated and presents that knowledge in a way that everyone can understand. –Jerry B., CPAP/O2 User
I love coming in the store, the staff is always friendly and available to help me with all my needs. The on-site Respiratory Therapists give great recommendations on CPAP masks and other equipment. I enjoy that they take time to get to know my preferences to find the best CPAP mask fit.-Linda H., CPAP User